Subject: RE: can a partition be expanded?
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fb@enteract.com>
From: Fischer, Roger <RFischer@PanAmSat.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/1999 18:46:28
Thanks for all the help everyone.
It looks like this is probably the best and easiest way to go.
Using DUMP and RESTORE instead of TAR.

I'll have to move that SCSI DAT over to my NetBSD box and give
it a test.

Regards,
 - Roger

P.S.
One question.  Will 'dump' do any compression?  It sounds like
it's just a straight dump to tape without compressing. I've still got
room for my 800MB /usr partition on tape without it, but it'd
be nice.