Subject: Re: Have DNS entry: was networking.
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@q610bsd.chonju21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/1999 16:09:56

> Actually, that's not right. There is no chonju21.net. Your mail goes
> right to guy.chonju21.net. You'll have to ask him to set up an MX
> record, or alternate MX record for you.
>
> Attached is what a real mx record looks like: enteract.com is mx'd to
> four different machines; fb.sa.enteract.com isn't mx'd at all.

  I took a look at that mx record you sent.  I don't quite understand
this mx record stuff.  Where does this mx record need to be set?  Does it need
to be set by someone who can assign the domain name?  Or can I do it on the
linux server that we have in the other room.

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea