Subject: Have DNS entry: was networking.
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@guy.chonju21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/1999 17:46:21
    A professor  from the university came to our building to set
up a PC as a linux driven server.  He also gave me two domain names for
my quadra.  This might be a bad idea, but I am going to try and use my
quadra610 to receive my email directly. (notice the new email address).

  I also tried that apache server.  I just have the default apache page
on my machine now.  If any one wants to read about Apache, take a look
and let me know if this server is working OK.

q610bsd.chonju21.net  & guy.chonju21.et.

  I was reading the networking FAQ and it talked about having an MX entry
on your host.  And if your machine is not always on the net to have MX entry
on another host that will hold messages and foward them to you when your machine
comes back up.  It doesn't explain much about this though.  Does any one
know about how to set up another machine to hold email while the  receiving
machine is down?

PS: please forgive me if email bounces back to you.

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea