Subject: Re: mac68k on Duo series Laptops?
To: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@agames.com>
From: David Huggins-Daines <bn711@ncf.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/24/1999 20:01:36
On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 02:02:51PM -0700, Sean J. Schluntz wrote:
> I know you all probably get this from time to time, but I'm looking for
> who ever is currently working on mac68k for the Duo laptops.
>
> v1.4 Loads well on my Duo 280c but the keyboard does not work (lack of
> ADB support for this model?) so I can't get past login :( I have not had
> a chance to test the 230 I have.

FWIW, I have a Duo 230 and I'm working on supporting it under Linux.

I've got the SONIC in the DuoDock Plus working well enough to netboot the
Duo with an NFS root partition, and I've also got the "Jet" framebuffer in
the dock to display a nicely-colored penguin boot logo.  But no ADB, and no
serial ports either :-(

ObNetBSD: Of course anything I find out will be available for use by NetBSD
as well (released under a dual GPL/BSD license where possible)

--
You do{} stuff.  Then it's $done.  Then you die().