Subject: mac68k on Duo series Laptops?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@agames.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/24/1999 14:02:51
I know you all probably get this from time to time, but I'm looking for
who ever is currently working on mac68k for the Duo laptops.

v1.4 Loads well on my Duo 280c but the keyboard does not work (lack of
ADB support for this model?) so I can't get past login :( I have not had
a chance to test the 230 I have.

I would like to talk to who ever is working on it to see what I can do
(hardware wise) to help.  Unfortunately I can't code my way out of a
paper bag so I can't help with the actual port.

Thanks!

-Sean

---
Sean J. Schluntz                           schluntz@agames.com
Sr. Office Systems Administrator                  408-434-5804
Atari Games Corporation                  http://www.agames.com

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most
important meal of the day. - ???