Subject: Re: Why don't my MacIIci boot ?
To: Shigeyuki Miyagi <miyagi@sys.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/22/1999 01:44:43
Shigeyuki Miyagi <miyagi@sys.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:

Shigeyuki> I'm sure the virtual memory is disabled.

Okay, some things come to me.  Please check the below.

- If you installed KanjiTalk with minimal install, that may
be the problem.

- Don't you install a kind of 'RAM Doubler' or 'RAM Charger'
or something similar to it, do you?

- Is your video board supported one?

- What is your booter configuration?

- What if your disk driver?

>> try booting from a raw kernel file under macos instead of
>> booting off the netbsd partition.

Shigeyuki> I try the above method, but the result is just
Shigeyuki> the same :-< I don't know what's wrong.

Shigeyuki> Somone encounter such a problem on MacIIci ?

Strange...  I'm using MacIIci booted from KanjiTalk 7.5.3
with plenty of extensinos now.  My system is 1.4.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures!