Subject: Re: video/radius
To: -=>[Francois SCALA]<=- <scala@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/1999 13:52:08
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, -=>[Francois SCALA]<=- wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>
> > If that's the bug that's biting you, you can always "cpout netbsd
> > netbsd" from the Minishell, and then use the option in the Booter to
> > boot from a MacOS file. The scsi id still has to be set correctly for
> > the kernel to find the file-system. Even if it isn't, you'll get
> > further than you are getting now.
>
> I have already booted from an MacOS file, but i would like to have an bsd
> working without MacOS.

Pleas try "ls -il /netbsd; mv /netbsd /netbsd~; cp -p /netbsd~
/netbsd; rm /netbsd~; ls -il /netbsd". And take a look at pr7609.
Emmanuel Dreyfus and I first noticed this when building kernels on 2G
partititons. If that works for you, it would be the first time that
anyone's reported such a problem with the installer.