Subject: Re: video/radius
To: -=>[Francois SCALA] <scala@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/1999 12:05:40
On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Colin Wood wrote:

> -=>[Francois SCALA] wrote:

> > > did you install the kern.tgz distribution set?  have you set the proper
> > > SCSI ID in the Booter?
> > >

> > yes and yes... in minishell ls cmd tel me there is an file named netbsd
>
> hmmm...perhaps it's sitting at too high an inode number....very strange.
>
> you might try re-installing the kernel.  make sure that the name of the
> kernel is "netbsd" in the Booter as well...

If that's the bug that's biting you, you can always "cpout netbsd
netbsd" from the Minishell, and then use the option in the Booter to
boot from a MacOS file. The scsi id still has to be set correctly for
the kernel to find the file-system. Even if it isn't, you'll get
further than you are getting now.