Subject: Text replacement utility beta test
From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1999 17:01:37
Seein as how many of you responded and downloaded the original version of
my freeware text replacement utility, rpl v.1.0.x I thought I would ask to
see if anyone was interested in beta testing version 1.1.

rpl lets you replace strings of text in multiple files in multiple
directories recursively. It is quick and easy to use compared to piping
together the likes of find, sed, grep, etc.

rpl is distributed as source with a build script and man page.

If you are interested please e-mail me privately. If you are interested in
the current "stable version" you can find it at
http://www.laffeycomputer.com/software.html

Thanks...

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO
http://www.laffeycomputer.com/
Your mouse has moved.   Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect.   Reboot now?  [ OK ]