Subject: kernel source header files
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Schmitt <dschmi1@umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/13/1999 17:02:42
After running into the same ipc_sysv test failure in the perl install that
Joe Laffey did, I decided to download the 1.4 kernel source and take a look
around. Unfortunately, I'm having some problems finding things.

/usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k/machdep.c includes "opt_sysv.h" along with
some other "opt_" headers, but I can't locate them.
"find /usr/src -name 'opt_sysv.h' -print" returns nothing at all and
grepping the tarball's table of contents for 'opt_' similarly returns zilch.
The tarball in question is
<URL:ftp://ftp.op.net/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4/source/sets/syssrc.tgz>

Do these headers actually exist? If so, where are they?

--
Dave Schmitt <dschmi1@umbc.edu>