Subject: Re: Quicktime 4 and NetBSD IPNAT
To: Chris Brown <chrsbrwn@mindspring.com>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/10/1999 18:26:35
Chris Brown wrote:

> Yeah, I know about that...the problem is, the code is _extremely_
> dependent on pthreads support. At the moment, pthreads doesn't work on
> netbsd-mac68k (somebody please correct me if I am wrong!)

Well, hopefully in "not too long" you'll be wrong.  I've been meaning to
port pthreads to mac68k for a while, but I keep getting distracted by
other projects (required ones like school and work ;-)  But I went a got
the OpenBSD implementation of pthreads today, and I'm going to use that
(and possibly MIT-pthreads) to hopefully get a pthreads implementation
working on NetBSD/mac68k.  I'm hoping to start work on it this weekend.
Wish me luck,

	-andy