Subject: Re: xmcd broken under 1.4?
To: John Valdes <j-valdes@uchicago.edu>
From: Stephen Eastman <seastman@uswest.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/07/1999 20:57:54
I am using xmcd with the latest slotman hwd kernel on a IIci (the date from
the kernel I believe was May, so I believe this would be 1.4).  Xmcd is just
the precompiled binary from the 1.3 packages.
The CD player is a pioneer six disc changer and it seems to work without any
problems. (I have even run it
from a PC using a windows 95 X server.

Stephen Eastman
seastman@uswest.net