Subject: Re: Xcolor and no mouse ?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Niels S. Eliasen <nse@ruc.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/1999 23:32:29
Have downloaded the latest kernel and voila! the mouse works!
hmmmm....

dmesg says is a 1-button 100 DPI mouse, which I presume is a very generic
mousedriver.

That's ok to get things working, but as the mouse is a two-button "noname"
400 DPI I would like to get the two-buttons to work and the additional 300
DPI..

anyone that can point me in the right direction?

I won't comment on the "are you sure it's firmly plugged in?" .... ;-)

>Niels S. Eliasen wrote:
>> Hi guys
>> have installed the 1.4 set and (after re-initializing the disk and putting
>> the initial swap slice on sd0b ) everything is working fine....
>>
>> Apart from the (new) Xcolor for the 1.4 kernel... I have no mouse?!?! Which
>> means I can move the mouse to my hearts delight, but the cursor remains in
>> the same place....
>>
>> Must admit I have not yet tested the standard Xserver(greyscale)....
>>
>> Anyone seen anything similar ?
>> (This is on a 660AV btw.)
>
>what does 'dmesg' say about your mouse?  are you sure it's firmly plugged
>in?
>
>later.
>
>colin

regards/mvh

Niels S. Eliasen

Delfi Konsult
Kildeager 2D
St. Valby                                    Mailid:  nse@ruc.dk
DK-4000 Roskilde                            Tel/Fax: +4546786050
Denmark                                    Cellular: +4521246530