Subject: RE: lrz (was RE: ZTerm)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <e.cartwright@de.qiagen.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/1999 12:17:41
I gave up on lrz in the end and solved my display problems by installing X,
which, like the install of NetBSD itself, was at least 1000X easier than I
expected it to be.

However, I do have one tiny display niggle left -- when I su from an xterm
in TWM, the initial login message appears at the bottom of the screen,
shoving the whole X display up a couple of lines, so I always have to do an
xrefresh to get the display back to normal. I start X once I've logged into
my user a/c. Should I be using xdm to start X before the login stage?

/ e w e n