Subject: Re: Dyna Board Ethernet Probs
To: None <simon@psionics.demon.co.uk>
From: Ken Nakata <knakata@itpjp.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/1999 11:12:11
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:48:12 +0100, Simon Waite wrote:

> I've got a Dynaport E/II nubus card in my Mac IIci which works find with
> MacOS 7.5
> I belive its a 8390 based card (Because there is a big chip marked DP8390DN
> :)

It doesn't work well with NetBSD ae driver for some reason.  I have a
loaner Kinetics EtherPort II (basically the same thing as your
DaynaPort, I believe), but have not succeeded to get it to work.

There's something weird with the card's interrupts, I suspect.  This
is strange as I thought this was essentially the same hardware as its
PDS version, the EtherPort SE/30 which works just fine with the ae
driver...

Ken