Subject: Re: New Booter
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/02/1999 02:40:36
Colin Wood wrote:
>nigel@ind.tansu.com.au wrote:
>>
>> 	Hi Folks. There is a new Booter for testing - 1.11.4a3
>> It has some small improvements on 1.11.4a1, but since I haven't
>> recieved any feedback on it, I have had the former removed from
>> all of the servers. Here are the locations:
>>

>>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/Booter1.11.4a3.sea
>>.hqx
>> ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/macos/Booter1.11.4a3.sea.hqx
>>
>> 	Please test this Booter. It should have gone out in 1.4,
>> and Scott and I would really like the MACHID fix to be available
>> soon (1.4.1)
>
>it boots just fine for me.  i haven't used any of the new features, but at
>least none of the old ones seem to be broken :-)
>
>later.
>
>colin

I can confirm the same outcome on my LC475 (without chiprevision -77, duh:)

CU
T@W
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."

Quoted - Robert A. Heinlein