Subject: Re: keyboard problem or 1.4 problem
To: None <ender@macbsd.com, cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/1999 01:47:15
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

> on what kind of machine is this being seen?  i can't reproduce this one,
> so it's kinda hard to tell whether or not it's in the keyboard driver
> (quite possible), or in the ADB hardware interface...

Well, I checked whether my keybord is broken or not on "simple text".
First, type a letter such as "a". Second, push caps lock key and type
"a". Third, push caps lock key again and type "a".

 type "a" ---> a
 push caps lock and type "a" ---> A
 push caps lock again and type "a" ---> a

I came to a conclusion that my keybord isn't broken and caps lock key
works fine without any problems on MacOS side.

Thanks,

---
Shigeki Uno