Subject: Re: Trouble with asun's netatalk on NetBSD 1.4
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/1999 11:56:48
On Wed, 26 May 1999, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> > I realize Adrian's modified netatalk is a work in progress, but it's
> > worked quite well for me up until now, and the nature of the error makes
> > me think it might be a problem with a NetBSD header file.  Not that I know
> > enough to tell, but it can't hurt to ask, eh?
>
> I think you're right about a header error.
>
> > Here's the error:
> >
> > gcc -I../../sys/netbsd/ -I/usr/include/kerberosIV -DBSD4_4  -O2
> > -I../../include  -DAPPLCNAME  -c status.c
> > In file included from /usr/include/vm/vm_object.h:74,
> >                  from /usr/include/vm/vm.h:68,
> >                  from /usr/include/sys/sysctl.h:51,
> >                  from status.c:15:
> > /usr/include/vm/vm_page.h:202: field `pmseg' has incomplete type
> > *** Error code 1
>
> Weird. I don't think it should be pulling all of this in...
>
> This is with NetBSD 1.4?

It is, yes.  If any other info would be helpful, let me know...

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

    I don't mind it if you don't like my manners.  They're pretty bad.
    I grieve over them during the long winter evenings.

                             -Raymond Chandler, "The Big Sleep"