Subject: Re: Can't install any package
To: None <gadi0013@fh-karlsruhe.de>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@ora.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/1999 20:13:29
gadi0013@fh-karlsruhe.de (D. Gassen) writes:

>But I still have this problem. I did "make clean" and after that "make"
>in the directory "/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/". That did compile
>the complete package. But "make install" did not do anything.

That sounds like the symptoms you get when your /usr/share/mk/bsd.own.mk
is really old.  If you are running 1.3.x and bsd.own.mk isn't from the
1.3.3 release you would get such failure.   Update to the 1.3.2 bsd.own.mk.

--
Christoph Badura					www.netbsd.org

	Anything that can be done in O(N) can be done in O(N^2).
	-- Ralf Schuettau (after looking at a particular piece of code)