Subject: Re: mpg123
To: maxime kurkdjian <Maxime.Kurkdjian@epita.fr>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1999 15:40:41
maxime kurkdjian wrote:
> i'm trying to install mpg123 on my quadra 650.
> everything goes well
> but when i want to use it, it seems that the sound device is not
> found.
> the kernel was prperly compiled with the apple sound ship enabled.
> the device is present in /dev: /dev/asc0 (if i remember)
>
> what can i do to play some mp3 on my netbsd box ??

sorry, but the audio device is not fully supported on the mac68k port at
the moment.  a couple of people (myself included) have some clue as how to
make it work, but i haven't had a chance to look at it in a while.
hopefully i'll manage to get something working sometime this summer, tho.

later.

colin