Subject: Re: Color-X
To: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1999 11:39:33
On Sat, 22 May 1999 11:20:19 -0700
 Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> wrote:

 > On Sat, 22 May 1999 10:11:20 -0800
 >  Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com> wrote:
 >
 >  > There is no OpenBSD/mac68k mailing list and no one replies to mac
 >  > questions, so I hope its not too much trouble if I ask one OpenBSD question.
 >  >
 >  > Will Color-X run on OpenBSD 2.4?
 >
 > Why are you asking questions about OpenBSD on a NetBSD mailing list?

That came out wrong... (bad jason, no biscuit)... sorry for that, and next
time I'll allow myself time for the coffee to have an effect before replying
to e-mail :-)

Anyhow, to make the point I was trying to make...

	If the OpenBSD support is so lousy that you need to ask
	questions about it on a NetBSD mailing list, who not just
	run NetBSD instead?

...in my experience, NetBSD certainly runs better on the Macintosh[*].

[*] Having recently purchased a Mac, which has OpenBSD on it when it
arrived, I found that OpenBSD couldn't even boot multiuser; it crashed
before it even loaded init.