Subject: IIsi/IIci questions
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Albert, Patti, & Zachary Carter <silvertiger@bigfoot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/1999 08:03:23
Its been a while since I've used NetBSD/mac68k (over 2 years) and I'm ready
to get back into the swing of things again.  I have a few questions before
getting started.  I currently have a IIsi and will soon be getting a IIci.
I've been looking through the installation docs and the faq's and can't
really find any answers (I might have missed them or haven't looked in the
right ones).

1) 2 years ago Color X wasn't supported by the onboard vidio for IIci/IIsi.
 I was wondering if this is still the case.

2) If it is now working what kernal/Xserver should I install?

3) If not I plan on getting a NUBUS card in the future can I install what I
need to now or will I need to wait till the card is actually installed?

4) Now that Netscape is being ported to more flavors of UN*X has anyone
tried it on NetBSD/mac68k or is there not a version available for us yet?

Thanks in advance,
Albert Carter