Subject: machine `-' not recognized while building a package.
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Fischer, Roger <RFischer@PanAmSat.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/1999 14:17:03
I was building the kdebase-1.1 package and I got these errors
about the machine not being recognized.  Where do I set this?

===>  Configuring for kdebase-1.1
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... Invalid configuration `--netbsd': machine `-'
not recognized

checking target system type... Invalid configuration `--netbsd': machine `-'
not recognized

checking build system type... Invalid configuration `--netbsd': machine `-'
not recognized

** Then later on in the build I got the following error.

ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.