Subject: Re: file transfers NetBSD/MacOS
To: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet.net>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/1999 17:18:21
Not on the same machine!  At one time, Bill Studenmund and I worked
feverishly to get a Mac hfs file system running under NetBSD, but it
only worked for read access (ie, from the hfs partition), and only under
single-user mode.  Other attempted operations resulted in unfriendly
kernel panics.

I know I gave up on this, and I'm pretty sure Bill did, too.  :(

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Guy Santiglia wrote:

> I know I can move files between MacOS and NetBSD using
> the installer under MacOS.  Is there any way to move files between
>  MacOS and NetBSD while I'm using NetBSD?
>

>   Guy

> Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.3!
> South Korea

| Paul Goyette      | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:   | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer  |   BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| and kernel hacker |   91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 |  pgoyette@juniper.net |