Subject: Re: IPNAT not passing all data (more info)
To: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1999 02:30:02
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Roger Fischer wrote:
> Thanks Dave.  I set MTU back to 1500, and the mail went through.  It also fixed
> the problem loading an "excite" web page that I wa having trouble with.

Cool :) Yeah, I have my MTU set to 1500 because of problems loading
certain web pages through my NAT machine. There was some discussion
about that on current-users (I think) a couple months back, and I think
the consensus was that there wasn't anything NetBSD could really do
about it. That was with problems receiving data though; it seems to me
that something could be done about problems sending data, although it
might be too much hassle :)