Subject: (slightly off-topic but maybe of interest) Mac books
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <sammael@pacifier.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1999 14:19:49
	I have a bunch of books I'm getting rid of. Some of them may be of
use to one or more of ya'all so I'm offering them here. Please forgive the
off-topicness. If anyone is interested in any of these, send me a private
mail and we'll negotiate a moderate price. I'm trying to finance a
Codewarrior purchase, so... every buck helps. :-)

	Ryan

--

Tricks and Tips of the HyperTalk Masters -- $5
The Complete Hypercard 2.0 Handbook -- $5
XCMD's for Hypercard -- $5
Programmer's Introduction to the Macintosh Family -- $3
Technical Introduction to the Macintosh Family -- $3
Byte Mac Programmer's Cookbook -- $2
Developing Object-Oriented Software for the Macintosh -- $5
Programming with MacApp (Pascal Version) -- $5
MC68030 User's Manual -- $2
On Macintosh Programming: Advanced Techniques -- $3
ImageWriter II Technical Reference Manual -- $2
Inside Appletalk -- $5
Designing Cards and Drivers for Macintosh II and Macintosh SE -- $3
The Programmer's Apple Mac Sourcebook -- $2
Inside Powerplant For CW8 -- $2
System 7 Revealed -- $2
The Macintosh Bible (System 7 version) -- $2
Hands-On Turbo C++ -- $2
COBOL A Pragmatic Approach -- $2
Introduction to UNIX -- $2
Linux Installation and Getting Started -- $1
--
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!