Subject: DUP BLKS?
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/1999 02:57:22
So there I am..untarring something on my system and the next thing I know
I see something about valloc() and I am in the debugger with a nice db>
prompt...

So I reboot, it goes through until it gets to filesystem check and has a
big problem with my /usr partition, and tells me all about DUP BLKS and
here I am now looking at removing things with messages like

DUP/BAD  I=75522 OWNER=bin MODE=100555
SIZE=1515 MTIME=Mar 30 20:23 1999
FILE=/sbin/ndc

So what the heck is this about and how bad did I just hose my system?  It
_appears_ to be running fine so far, other than sysctl, and a bunch of
other errors at startup...

Arrrrrrrrrgh...where do I go from here? re-install?