Subject: Re: Mouse and IIci
To: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1999 09:54:56
On Fri, 09 Apr 1999, Grant Stockly wrote:
>If no mouse is plugged in, the computer it won't let me use the keyboard=
=2E=0D
>=0D
>I'd like to know what might be involved in fixing this bug.  It is=0D
>something I would be willing to try.=0D
>=0D
>Grant

Hmmm... I have a Mac IIci running NetBSD/mac68k 1.3.3 and I can't reprodu=
ce this
bug.  I shut my computer down, unplugged the mouse, and started it up.  A=
fter
bootup I could logon, start a couple of PPP connections, etc.  The keyboa=
rd
seemed fine.  I can't offer any solutions, except it doesn't seem to be a=
 bug in
NetBSD/mac68k 1.3.3.

=09-andy