Subject: Re: NAT not passing all characters?
To: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/07/1999 02:50:22
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Roger Fischer wrote:
> I just did a test and it appears that it's not the modem.
> I took a message that Eudora would not send through NAT, and
> tried sending it directly from NetBSD using PINE.  It worked
> fine.  That tells me that pppd and the modem are working fine.

Have you tried doing a "tcpdump" and watching what happens when an email
gets stuck? Perhaps something like "tcpdump -ippp0 -w logfile" (then try
to send mail, ^C to stop the tcpdump, "tcpdump -r logfile" to display
what it found).

Glad to hear my .sig isn't the problem this time :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++