Subject: Re: NAT not passing all characters?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/07/1999 09:49:03
>IT WORKED FINE.  The problem wasn't PPP, but is NAT.  PINE from NETBSD
>was able to send the message that I could not send from Eudora through
>NAT.

What do you have specified in Eudora for your SMTP server? The NetBSD box
or directly to your ISP's mailserver? I'd suggest sending mail from your
Mac to your NetBSD box & let sendmail do the transfer. That'll (1) get the
messages out of Eudora much faster, and (2) hopefully it'll alleviate the
problem, since pine didn't have the problem.

It's not a "real" solution, but it may be a viable workaround.

HTH
Mike
Bikers don't *DO* taglines.