Subject: Re: NAT not passing all characters?
To: Fischer, Roger <RFischer@PanAmSat.com>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/1999 21:06:56
On 4/6/99 7:31 PM, Fischer, Roger was rumored to have said...

I have noticed the same weirdness with NAT.  I am running NAT on a Quadra
610 tied into the ethernet Network with my 8100 running 8.5.1 or 8.6b4
(depending on which drive I boot from)

Everything will be going along fine and then all of a sudden packets from
the 8100 out tothe net just quit.  I can do whatever I want from within
BSD.  I don't know how to effectively restart my ethernet connection, so
I reboot, then it all works fine, sometimes for a few minutes, other
times for up to 5 days, there seems to be no real pattern here that I can
discern.

Greg