Subject: Re: networking and Apache (long)
To: Brent H Mundy <bmundy@indiana.edu>
From: John Pannell <jpannell@pcsedu.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1999 23:05:15
Are you able to get a browser on your NetBSD machine to get a http response
from localhost?  I think the precompiled Apache you installed should be
installed on the NetBSD side with the "pkg_add" command.  A guess to your
problem would be that httpd is not really running due to installation
difficulties.  I'm pretty new, so don't take my guess for too much!

Good Luck!

John Pannell