Subject: Re: For MacBSD users in Japan
To: None <mark@giganet.net>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/1999 11:46:07
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
Subject: For MacBSD users in Japan
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:15:11 +0900 (JST)

|Hi,
|
|Sorry about posting something that is only relavant to Japanese users, but
|we do have several Japanese users on the list.
|
|*Free* to a good home:
|
|Macintosh IIcx (20MB RAM, 1.2GB HD) with NetBSD 1.3.1 pre-installed. Has
|color X and Japanese input (Wnn4 and Kinput2) already installed.
|Includes 14-inch Apple RGB monitor, Apple extended keyboard, Microspeed
|3-button mouse.
|
|It is free to anyone  (in Japan) who wants it. All you pay is the
|takkyubin "chaku-barai" cost. Please send me e-mail dirctly if you are
|interested.
|
|   Mark Andres               E-mail: mark@giganet.net
|          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
|   Me & NetBSD: http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/

Hello, Mark.

I guess Many Japanese NetBSD users would send you e-mail.
If I'll be selected, please send me your 2cx.
I'll be lookng forward to recieving your nice repling.
Thank you.

Address:

656 Kitakomatsu Shiga Town
$B")(B520-0501

           Shigeki Uno

---Kanji Characters---

$B")(B520-0501

  $B;V2lD.KL>.>>#6#5#6(B

          $B$&$N(B $B$7$2$-(B

---End of Kanji Character---

That's all.

I live in Shiga Prefecture where Lake Biwa is.

Regards,

---
Shigeki Uno