Subject: Re: ssh clients for Mac & PC?
To: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
From: Avram Dorfman <dorfman@est.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1999 11:09:03
F-SecureSSH from www.datafellows.com is decent, and available for both Mac
and PC. I think it's $99.

SecureCRT from www.vandyke.com is the best telnet program in the world. When
I was at the Pentagon, we but an unlimited user site license for the
non-secure version, and a 50-user for the secure version. It does telnet,
rlogin, ssh, *and* serial (i.e. you can use it as a terminal emulator
console). It's highly configurable, & does an excellent job of handling
screen resizes. I believe it's $70, but alas - it's only available for PC. I
use FSecure on my Mac, and SecureCRT from work on PCs & my girlfriend's
laptop.

both support X-11 forwarding and tunelling.

-Avram