Subject: duos (again)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Rini <tmrini@ntplx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/24/1999 20:22:08
Hello (again).  Since it was a while since I posted this, and since I've
gotten procmail working I'm re-subscribed, so..

I've got my hands on a duo230+doc and ethernet (no idea if it's standard
in the dock).  GENERIC 100-104 gt to finding and iding all the cards, but
then  scrolls slot_noint() slot e.  Since the port-mac68k page and it
lists a few powerbooks being supported, so I figured I'd point out how far
i've gotten, and of course offer to provide more info to anyone that wants
to help fix it. (BTW, the keyboard doesn't seem to work either..)

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/