Subject: Re: Compiling a X app.
To: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCRiNKLCEhNXwbKEI=?= <IZY01245@nifty.ne.jp>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/23/1999 19:33:07
	Have added an entry to the NetBSD X documentation at
	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/x/index.html#compile_basic

	It should show up within the next hour or so:

Compile fails to link: Undefined symbol '_XOpenDisplay' (top)

If it is a third party item of software, you should check if a version is
available via the NetBSD packages collection. If you are writing you own
code you need to ensure you link against the necessary X libraries. In
this case, add -lX11 to the end of your link line.

		David/absolute

         -=- They took away my irony, but they left my deceit  -=-