Subject: KDE via pkgsrc?
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1999 23:13:34
Hi,

tried to install kde via the pkgsrc system a couple days ago, been busy
with other things, so it took a backseat to other things as far as
finding a solution.

Anyway, I positioned myself into the kde directory of the pkgsrc
directory (yes, getting myself into the computer was very difficult ;))
typed 'make' and sat back.....A LONG time later, I finally had to sleep
and it was still compiling.  When I woke up in the morning I had a full
screen of *****STOP Error Code 1 and now way that I saw in afterstep to
scroll up and see what the problem was...  Is it common for pkgsrc stuff
to do this?  this is the second time I have had this happen, and don't
want to try again if there might be a problem with that particular
package.

Regards,

Greg