Subject: Sorry, and kernel source
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/1999 00:15:34
Sorry for the x question I had afew days ago.  :)  I've printed out the faq
now.

I may be looking in the wrong place, or server but I can't find the source
code to the Mac68k NetBSD / OpenBSD kernels.

I want the source code so I can add a driver for the NUBUS IDE / 64bit I/O
card I just built.  Hopefully I can get drivers for the kernel and the Mac
installation programs running.  Then we will all be able to use cheap IBM
PC hard drives...

(The kernel driver I want to add will in the end emulate a SCSI device.  I
could also emulate the SCSI device at the fpga level.)

Thanks for your time,
Grant