Subject: PC XT/AT Kbd/Mouse Driver
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/1999 00:02:50
I'm having trouble getting the timeing down correctly for the PC XT/AT
Keyboard and Mouse driver.

What this device does is connects to the internals of your computer and
gives you the opportunity to use XT/AT input devices on your mac.

I'm having trouble getting the ADB timings down.  I know its an open
collector interface, but thats not too much to go by.

If anyone has any information about the ADB internals I'd appreatiate some
help here.  I'd also like to know if anyone is aware of a block of
addresses on the NuBUS that aren't used in all computers.

This could be done on the ATA-4 drive card, but then people couldn't use
the keyboard and mouse in windows.

Thanks,
Grant