Subject: Re: Current-031599 on PB540C
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Paul T. Root <proot@horton.iaces.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/1999 14:57:18
Cool, that worked. Almost. I got into single user mode
and configured rc.conf. Did a few things and it crashed into
the db on me. Next time around, there were massive errors
in /dev/rsd0g and libraries were gone. I'm reinstalling
now.

Bit of a crazy week for computers in my cube.
I'm working with Windows 95 on a Sunpci card on my Ultra10.
Upgrading to FreeBSD 3.1 on my PC and
putting Netbsd on this old Mac.

--
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.
 -- Salvador Dali