Subject: Re: FAQ question 3.25
To: Ben Zeller <zelr_ss@troi.cc.rochester.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1999 13:39:21
Ben Zeller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to FAQ question 3.25?  The FAQ skips from
> 3.24 to 3.26.  The question is about the support virtual terminals, and I
> was wondering that myself...

it appears to be a problem with the sgml->html conversion.  the answer is
still there (well, almost, anyway).  the answer is basically to use 'dt'.
the pointer to 'dt' is there between 3.24 and 3.26.  it's a very nice
little program, actually.

if i'm lucky, i'll actually have time to do a faq update next month, at
which point i can finally get around to the massive pile of updates on my
plate.

let me know if you've got any further questions about it.

later.

colin