Subject: Re: ISDN?...anyone...anyone
To: Maurice Smiley <smileym@ad12.k12.co.us>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1999 21:13:36
On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Maurice Smiley wrote:
> Umm...it works on the MacOS side.  In fact, 3Com lists the entry level Mac
> for running this as a Mac Plus running System 7.  So, it would seem that the
> issue is indeed NOT the hardware being able to drive 115200, but either a
> NetBSD configuration issue, *OR* NetBSD not supporting serial port speeds
> over 57600.

Really, it's the hardware. While it's true that NetBSD/mac68k doesn't
support serial port speeds over 57600, even on the (two) Macs that do
support it, that's not the issue with your system... I'd guess that on
the MacOS side, it's running the serial port at 57600 baud.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++