Subject: filerunner
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/1999 23:45:31

I'm having trouble with the delete key when I use filerunner. It doesn't
delete to the left of the cursor.  Only to the right.  I had the same
problem with mozilla and mosaic.  To correct the problem there, I put the
following lines into my .Xdefaults file:

Mosaic*XmText.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()
Mosaic*XmTextField.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()

Netscape*XmText.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()
Netscape*XmTextField.translations: #override\n\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()

However this doesn't seem to work for filerunner.
How can I correct this problem for filerunner?

Thanks,

		Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.3!
South Korea