Subject: OFF TOPIC, but please read
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/12/1999 16:05:44
Hi,

I just wanted to say first thanks to everyone here for helping me with my
various problems over the course of my many installations of NetBSD on my
Quadra, and my LCII.

Second I would like to take the time to recognize the company that makes
the shopping cart software "Hazel" (Netsville at
http://hazel.netsville.com).  The only reason I bring this to the list is
because I am currently evaluating shopping cart software for my work, and
I contacted them in regards to if there was a NetBSDmac68k port of Hazel
and they said there was not, however they had 2 older macs (a IIx and a
IIci) that they would be willing to install NetBSD onto and get Hazel
running on NetBSD mac68k, so I can evaluate it.

I don;t know a lot about shopping Cart software, so I haven't tried much
of it yet, but the guys and gals at Nestville will get my full support,
if only for their efforts to please a single potential customer.  Hazel
is not very expensive IMO as far as shopping cart software goes, and from
a personal standpoint I would like to urge my friends here to at the very
least email them and thank them for the lengths they are going to for me.
 I have already done this of course, but I feel that they are going WAY
above and beyonjd the call of duty for any business.

My apologies if anyone considers this SPAM to the list, but I think they
need to be recognized and applauded for their efforts.

Regards,

Greg