Subject: Partitioning question
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Beth Sundheim <beth@sailorpluto.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1999 22:11:41
Hello all,

Please forgive this very elementary question:

I am preparing a Classic II for use with NetBSD (with the special kernel
for internal video support developed by Norikai Yamada). I have created
three partitions on the internal hard disk: a Mac partition, a NetBSD Root
& Usr partition, and a Swap partition. I want to install the Mac OS (and
copy the NetBSD installer and tarballs) onto the Mac partition, but the Mac
OS install disks don't recognize the hard disk at all--even the Mac
partition is invisible and un-mountable. What might I have done incorrectly?

Thanks in advance--and I apologize for asking what must be a patently
'newbie' question. Please be merciful ;-)

--Beth