Subject: Re: ROM Maps
To: Mike Frager <fragermk@drthunder.ml.org>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1999 16:59:42
At 9:26 AM -0500 2/28/99, Mike Frager wrote:

>I've been looking around Apple's FTP dir and I haven't been able to find
>those ROM maps. Unfortunately, dev.info.apple.com is not a running a FTP
>server any more. If someone could email the SE/30 ROM map to me in would
>be help me get started with the standalone booter.

Go to ftp.apple.com in the devworld directory. I think it's under a hardware
directory somewhere.

>I'm not sure of the license that those maps have but if you can't legally
>just send them too me I just need to know if and where the trap
>_SCSIDispatch is. If it is there then this booter will be fairly straight
>forward.

I don't see the routine in the ROM map. However, this may not mean its not
there. I *do* see INITSCSIMGR which probably means the call itself might be
buried in another routine.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@acm.org - http://www.mdc.net/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill