Subject: Re: ROM Maps
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/1999 15:04:52
Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com> wrote:

>It's not impossible, it's a fact!  Check out the machine-dependant data
>structures in mac68k/macrom.c for examples.

Yes, there are some 26 variants of the ROM for the 68K Macs alone.  I
have a spreadsheet where I mapped out the differences that were important
to the MRG code, and if anyone wants a copy I'd be happy to pass it
along.  Most of the details were in the comments I included with some
table changes in mac68k/machdep.c that I sent in a few years ago.  Allen
didn't remove them when he moved the code into the source tree and as far
as I know they're still there.

-bob