Subject: scsi error message
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chad J McQuinn <cjm@purdue.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/27/1999 09:48:19
During times of disk access, I sometimes get this message:

dmaintr: discarded 8b (last transfer was 7678 b).
esp0: !TC on DATA XFER [intr 10, stat 83, step 4] prevphase 0, resid 7dfe
<current time> /netbsd: <same two messages from above>

Can someone tell me what these are all about? Are they bad? They certainly
don't _sound_ good, but the system continues (seemingly) without problems
after this. This is on a quadra 630 with a 2g external drive; the netbsd
partition is < 1gig and is the first user-defined partition on the drive.

Thanks,
Chad
cmcquinn@math.purdue.edu