Subject: Re: Snapshot update
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/1999 16:31:53
On Feb 25, 11:49pm, William O Ferry wrote:
>I guess my main curiosity on the new kernel was if the support for sn0 was
>any better.  Under GENERIC-95 if I try to boot off sn0 or ifconfig it once
>booted off a SCSI device, the system locks up hard (can't drop into the
>debugger or reboot with control-command-power).  I'd love to do some hacking
>with this box, but without ethernet or IDE it's kinda difficult..  =)

<68 c610 //root># netstat -in
Name  Mtu   Network       Address              Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts Oerrs  Coll
sn0   1500  <Link>        08:00:07:76:60:68   473199     0   452658     0   205
sn0   1500  192.168       192.168.0.2         473199     0   452658     0   205

<69 c610 //root># uname -a
NetBSD c610 1.3I NetBSD 1.3I (GENERIC) #98: Sat Jan 30 18:20:38 PST 1999     root2@c610:/usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/GENERIC mac68k

But then, my system seems to survive a lot of stuff that kills other people's
systems, like running two disks...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.