Subject: Seagate 18.2 Gig SCSI Drives
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/22/1999 20:47:02
Sorry for the SPAM, but I ran across a deal for Seagate 18.2Gig SCSI disk
drives that someone here might be interested in.  Paul Hatch has a couple
of new drives that were over stocks or pulls from new systems that he
wants to sell.  He normally deals with PC stuff and isn't to familar with
SCSI, although he sells a lot of equipment on eBay under the username
"halffast".  He has both Narrow and Wide drives that he's offering for
$525/narrow and $500/wide, shipping included.  These drives normally sell
for $800 to $1200.

If anyone is interested you can contact Paul at:

    paulh@cybertrails.com

Check out his buyer feedback on eBay if you're considering a purchase.
There's no bidding involved here, it's a first come-first served deal
between the buyer and Paul.

I'm not associated with Paul and don't know him except through the one
purchase I made from him.  He approached me with this offer and asked for
help in getting these drives out of his inventory.

-bob